Sunday 6 July 2008

Minerva



This weblog is a terrible one due to my lack of frequency. But still, I admittedly managed to make myself a few enemies through writing in Dutch... So from now on, I will try to write in English.
This weekend I am in Groningen, NL. Yesterday was held the private view of the graduation show of Minerva, where Loes has to show her final year projects. She graduated working on two separate projects, one dealing with contemporary tales and the other one being
a music clip. These two projects proved to be joyful, accessible and yet engaging. And she was fairly committed, which provided her with the Minerva Prize! Yeah! A very welcome encouragement and a wonderful way to round up four years of academical training, I thought.
Her whole peer group graduated with loads of interesting projects.
Generally, the exhibition is quite well executed. This all makes it worth to check out if you happen to be around.
Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment